To start experimenting, we are providing some sample datasets to work with. Note: Since these were recorded with high end cameras, the datasets are quite large. We recommend using an external hard drive for storage of the data, if you plan on rendering them locally.
There are two datasets provided here:
- The Complex: Shoot from an enclosed outdoor apartment complex.
- Room Chat: Indoor shoot of friends casually hanging out together.
Each of these has three buckets provided:
- Single Frame: This is primarily provided for local testing to avoid having to download a several GB dataset to test your render modifications.
- Rendered Single Frame: A sample render of the frame to show what the output looks like.
- Frame Sequence: Provided for testing an entire render. We recommend performing this test in the cloud to avoid having to deal with excessive render times or local disk space.
- Rendered Frame Sequence: A sample render of the frame sequence to show what the output looks like.
- Single Frame: coming soon
- Rendered Single Frame: coming soon
- Frame Sequence: coming soon
- Rendered Frame Sequence: coming soon