By default, the generated project supports all modern browsers. Support for Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11 requires polyfills.
Supported Language Features
- Exponentiation Operator (ES2016).
- Async/await (ES2017).
- Object Rest/Spread Properties (ES2018).
- Dynamic import() (stage 3 proposal)
- Class Fields and Static Properties (part of stage 3 proposal).
- JSX, Flow and TypeScript.
Learn more about different proposal stages.
While we recommend using experimental proposals with some caution, Facebook heavily uses these features in the product code, so we intend to provide codemods if any of these proposals change in the future.
Note that this project includes no polyfills by default.
If you use any other ES6+ features that need runtime support (such as
Symbol), make sure you are including the appropriate polyfills manually, or that the browsers you are targeting already support them.